17.6.12

The End

Hello, lovelies.
Without too much fanfare (how odd, I know) I am annoucning that I am officially ending this section of my life.
I love you love you love, more than I can say. Honestly.  I cannot bring myself to write in this space anymore. For whatever reason I feel very confined.  But I can never thank you enough for allowing me a place to have passed so many years of my life (from before the birth of my child).

I hope, if you have stopped in for a visit, that you send me a farewell in the comments.  I have a few things I'd like to share with you in another arena if you do.
xo

5 comments:

Jackie Proctor said...

Going to miss your sweet ramblings and being able to peek into your life every now and then. You know my email addy and my address so if you think of me, send me a hello now and then.

Kirsten Dentroux said...

I am sorry to see you go but hope you find peace in your next venture. Please let me know if I can support you in any way!

Heather said...

I've enjoyed following your blog-not even sure how exactly I found it. I do understand the need for change. Good luck with all of your future endeavors!!

Pam said...

Farewell to you Tracylea! Your posts that I got to read always gave me some interesting thinking, so thank you for that. Wishing you all the best and much peace on the other side of this crazy world of blogging! ♥

Lola Nova said...

Oh dear! I have missed you am I too late to leave a comment? Sorry you have left this space, but I can totally understand.

I hope all is well with you and yours! Stop by and say hi sometime!
xo